Doctors of chiropractic in private practice and faculty from chiropractic educational institutions are invited to submit abstracts of papers for presentation at the first Annual Symposium of the ICA Council on Upper Cervical Care to be held June 21-23, 2018 at the Loews Coronado Bay Hotel in San Diego, California. Abstracts/Summaries of papers should not exceed 500 words. Best submissions will be selected for platform or poster presentation. Platform presenters will be allowed 10 minutes to present their paper which should include power point. Poster presentations will be displayed throughout the conference weekend. Only abstracts of original, previously unpublished
papers will be considered.
Research submissions should be in the areas of:
- Chiropractic upper cervical care (case studies accepted)
- Basic science research with applicability to chiropractic upper cervical procedures
- Upper Cervical education
- Population/surveillance studies of patient populations and upper cervical care
- Upper Cervical procedures
- Submissions must include appropriate sections such as: Introduction, Objectives/Purpose. Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion and References. Papers must be submitted in ONE document file in WORD (not PDF). References are expected but within reason.
- First page must include the following:
- Title of paper
- Author (s) name (s), Degrees
- Affiliation (if any) to any institution
- Complete address
- Postal/Zip Code
- Deadline for submission is November 1, 2017. Papers submitted after deadline will not be considered.
- All selected presenters will be notified by December 1, 2017.
- Submissions will be rejected without review if they do not meet the submission requirements.
- All submissions will be reviewed by a panel of reviewers
- All accepted presenters (platform and paper) must register and attend the conference.
- Submissions should be emailed to Dr. Bo Rochester at: email@example.com
NOTE: Papers emailed to any person or persons other than Dr. Rochester will not be acknowledged or redirected but automatically rejected